Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] geofferrington@hotmail.com is offline

Default Configuring Double Click

Thankyou very much Norman.. With the exception of that part about
inserting cells below the selected cell it works perfectly.

On that last matter the fault was mine for not being clear... so I will
have another attempt.

starting at row 12 I have built in a structure to house 1,000 records.
There are formulae in columns A, G and I
and Data is entered in B, C, D and E.
The formulae are fixed and to be locked and they reflect the values in
the data entry cells.
So when a user wants to insert data between two existing rows there is
a need to shift all the data below the selected cell down one line.

I would envisage a routine that establishes a range from $B$(selected
row number +1) : $E$(last used cell in column B)
this range would then drop down a nominated number of lines. (probably
1 would be fine)
Note: only the data moves... Not the formulae.

Hope I have been clearer this time.

Geoff