Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jim Thomlinson[_4_] Jim Thomlinson[_4_] is offline

Default macro in excel

ActiveCell.Offset(1, 0).EntireRow.Insert xlDown
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

"jstp" wrote:

I have multiple worksheets in a protected workbook.xlt. I need to create a
macro that will allow users to enter data then use keyboard shortcuts (I'm
using ctrl + i) to add rows if they need to enter additional data. My problem
is adding the rows in the right place-below the current row. I've address
the pw and keyboard shortcuts just need to add blank rows below the last row
of data.