Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Steven Steven is offline

Default I need your help in "for" function.

I have this macro does find all available worksheets, and copies the
used range, and paste into newly created worksheet.
It works fine, but I need a couple of modifications. I will appreciate
your time to read this.

1. I have multiple worksheets named,
1,2,3,4,5,6,1a,2a,3a,4a,5a,.....
Now the macro reads everything, but I need the macro to read every
numbered worksheets (i.e. 1,2,3,4,5,6), and stop when it hits 1a.
I don't need any data from 1a,2a,3a,.....on new worksheet.

2. When new worksheet is generated, a default name is given to this new
worksheet (i.e. sheetX) other than this, I need to assign a name like
"report"

Thank you for taking your time to read this.