Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Deano Deano is offline

Default MsoEnvelopeand Worksheets

I have a workbook from which I send various ranges via e-mail using send to
recipient. Recently on one specific worksheet the colour of the background of
the mail has changed from white (default) to bright yellow and I cannot find
out how to change it back. This only happens to one sheet from the workbook
as when I use this function on a different sheet (in same workbook) e-mail
background is white.
This is not the cells I send as these are correct colour but the surrounding
space in the e-mail. I don't think this is an e-mail issue as if I send from
other sheets colour is white. It's just this specific worksheet which has
yellow backgound for e-mails.
Any ideas where this option is? Is it a worksheet property? Help????