Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Stefi Stefi is offline

Default find text in a cell and make cell 2 cells below that active

Hi,

Try this:

Cells.Find(What:="descr1", After:=ActiveCell, LookIn:=xlValues, LookAt _
:=xlPart, SearchOrder:=xlByRows, SearchDirection:=xlNext,
MatchCase:= _
False).Activate
Cells(ActiveCell.Row + 2, ActiveCell.Column).Select

Regards,
Stefi

€˛shark102€¯ ezt Ć*rta:

hello

my second post here, still learning VBA.
My question is pretty much included in the subject.
I need to find a cell in worksheet that contains text "descr1" - there is
only 1 cell like this in the worksheet - it is in a header, and make cell 2
cells below that active

any help is greatly appreciated