Dave Davis

Default how do I convert text string into a cell reference

I have a spreadsheet with multiple pages (a summary sheet, plus multiple
single sheets with common format data for different products). In the summary
sheet, I want to keep the cell reference the same, but change the page
reference according to the column that the data is in. That way I can change
a cell at the top of the column to pull up the right data. I can create the
cell reference OK in text form using Concatenate , but cannot see how to
convert the resultant text string to get back to the real data. Any ideas ??