Marcia3641

Here is the link to the article. I did the Lesson 2 and Lesson 3 of the
tutorial. Then at the end of Lesson 3 is there the text is.
--
Marcia3641

"Anne Troy" wrote:

I'm sorry, Marcia. I don't see that text anywhere in the article I gave you.
Perhaps it was someone else's article. If you can point out the link, maybe
I can help you continue...
*******************
~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com

"Marcia3641" wrote in message
Thank for your feedback.

Okay, I have now created the form based on the website Anne Troy provided.
But the website indicates "lets move on to saving the infor into
spreadsheet", but doesn't have a link for me to click to find out how.

HELP
PLEASE!
--
Marcia3641

"PokerZan" wrote:

Martin Greens material are what I used when teaching myself how to build
UserForms, good stuff. In this tutorial it doesn't answer the question
that Marcia3641 had about clearing the form automatically once the
"submit" button was pushed.

I pretty much tried "re-intializing" the form at the end of its event
sequence and it worked. It seems that this was the correct thing to do
as I have not had any adverse effect happen (yet :) ).

PZan

--
PokerZan
PokerZan's Profile: