Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jim Thomlinson[_4_] Jim Thomlinson[_4_] is offline

Default Query regarding macros and formulas

Post your code...
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

"dvadams" wrote:

Hi folks,

I'm trying to record a macro that would alter part of a formula when the
macro is called. My problem starts when the macro is executed. When it does
run, the macro inserts the updated formula, but puts the formula in a
different cell than the one used when recording the original macro. I want
the updated formula to occupy the same cell. Is it possible to do what I
described above? So far, success seems to be eluding me, and I can't seem to
pinpoint where the error might exist.

Any thoughts or suggestions would be quite helpful.