Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
amharan amharan is offline

Default find % replace

I was trying to match these coordinate values (proposed)

-125.75 245.19 -3.8795

with these

-125.781 245.203 -3.934

numbers dosent have to exact as but the difference must be minimal as per
the example. i am new to excel so i was trying to do it manual, but i have to
replace almost 1500 points.

the first two columns are cordinates and third is elevation. we were hoping
to find out how much is the difference between the elevations.

thank you

"Vacation's Over" wrote:

Use specifics. Many of us are not mind readers :)

what do you want to do?
What have you tried?
What did not work?

"amharan" wrote:

Hi I was trying to replace prposed coordinates with the actual coordinates
with elevations. any ideas welcome.