Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
JNW JNW is offline

Default Macro Won't Open up Userform

Microsoft's website says the following: "This behavior can occur if the
references to the button are no longer valid because the menu context has
been switched to another document. "

I would make sure to also check the reference to the form. Do you have more
than one workbook open? Has the file name changed and affected the
reference? I really don't know what else to suggest other than double
checking the entries. In design mode, double-click the button to make sure
that it is referencing the right code.

Also, I couldn't tell from before, but make sure that the following code is
in a separate module and not the code for the sheet (you may have already
done this)
Sub OpenInputForm()
frmTrendScoreCard.Show
End Sub

I hope that helps. I've tried to recreate what you're saying and haven't
been able to at all. Never seen this before...

"PokerZan" wrote:

When I click on the definition as JNW suggested it pulls up the code
behind my form... if that helps with anything.

--
PokerZan
PokerZan's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=23480