Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Trip[_3_] Trip[_3_] is offline

Default Need Help with Set Object = Collection(index)

Hi all,

A little insight would be greatly appreciated,

I have a collection of instances of a class (object = Market,
collection = Markets). When I received an .ondata event I "Set
Market = Markets(IndexNumber)" based upon the market which received
the .ondata event. I then process a series of subs and functions.

My question is this, while processing the series of subs and functions
what happens if I receive another .ondata event for a different market?
Will the "Set Market = Markets(IndexNumber)" happen while I'm in
the middle of processing the other market?
How would you all recommend preserving the state of "Set Market ="
while I'm in the midsts of processing. Or, is this even necessary.
I'm hoping that the current thread would have precedence over the
..ondata event.

Any insight you may have to share would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Trip