Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Stefi Stefi is offline

Default Create Discout Table

Hi,

Discount sheet:
purchased quantity (PQ), Discount (D)
0= PQ (A2) D: 0% (B2)
0< PQ< 6 (A3) D: 0% (B3)
6<=PQ<11 (A4) D: 2% (B4)
11<=PQ<?? (A5) D: ?% (B5)

Formula in Invoice!B2 (if PQ is in column A)

=VLOOKUP(A2;Discount!$A$2:$B$6;2)

Regards,
Stefi

€˛1image€¯ ezt Ć*rta:

Hi, i'm trying to create a discount table in a workbook with 4 sheets
products, customers, discount, invoice. My problem is i'm not very
experienced and i'm not shore of how to write the formula. The discount
% i need Vlookup to calculate on the invoice refers to the amount of qty
purchased ie:
0<6= 0% disc, 5<11= 2% disc, there are five in total to calculate.
I have tried the If statement but when i use Vlookup to return the
value on the invoice it only shows 10% for all quantities. Can someone
pls show me how i would write the formula.

Many thanks in advance

--
1image
1image's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=28203