Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Debra Dalgleish Debra Dalgleish is offline

Default Format Series in Pivot Chart

As answered at your earlier post:

If you turn on the macro record as you perform the steps manually,
you'll get most of the code that you need. Once you have that, if you
need help with modifying the code, you could post the specific steps
where you're having problems.

tobriant wrote:
Can anyone help me with the code that I would need to select a specific
data series (or multiple series), in a pivot chart and change the color
(i.e, black) and weight?

Currently, the series format changes back to the default settings each
time you modify the view.

thanks

--
Debra Dalgleish