gncook

Default Using AutoFilter with worksheet protection in 2000 vs. 2003

I have created an Autofilter on 2 columns of a protected worksheet in 2000
using a macro that runs upon opening of the worksheet. I am encountering a
problem when a 2003 user tries to open the worksheet but cannot use the
AutoFilter dropdowns. I know that in 2003 it is much easier to use the
Autofilter on a protected worksheet with the AutoFilter option. Anyone have
any ideas how I can create the AutoFilter/Protected worksheet situation that
will work no matter what Excel version is being used?