Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
DejaVu[_51_] DejaVu[_51_] is offline

Default VBA to control the Mouse

Thanks for the reply Tom.

I'm still not sure how to handle this though... I don't want to click
anywhere on a worksheet (or even in excel for that matter). I need to
mouse click on another program. Can I use VB code to control what the
mouse does, or can I use some sort of API call to (1) Open the program
window and (2) make the mouse click on a specified pixel or "latitude"
& "longitude" on my screen? I thought I read something that it was
possible to input the coordinates and have the mouse move there and
click on command... am I way off??

Thanks,

DejaVu

--