Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ed Ed is offline

Default Can't get OptionButton choice result from form?!!

I'm *still* trying to modify John Walkenbach's code for creating an
option-button UserForm programmatically
(http://j-walk.com/ss/excel/tips/tip76.htm). Thanks to John Coleman, I can
now set the array to read my table rows and populate with the text of the
first cell in each row.

Now I can't get the result out! I have NO IDEA what I did! Even the MsgBox
didn't work! I modified the end to put the result into a string and MsgBox
the string, but it comes up as a blank MsgBox!

What did I do and how do I fix this?

Ed

Dim Ops As Variant
ReDim Ops(1 To cnt)

Dim i As Integer
Dim UserChoice As Variant

For i = 1 To cnt
strOpBtn = tbl.Cell(i, 1).Range.Text
strOpBtn = Left(strOpBtn, Len(strOpBtn) - 2)
Ops(i) = strOpBtn
Next i
UserChoice = GetOption(Ops, 1, "Select a color")
'If UserChoice < False Then MsgBox UserChoice
If UserChoice < False Then strChoice = UserChoice
MsgBox strChoice