Jambruins

Default Updating a table...can this be done?

I am keeping track of a won/loss record and am wondeing if the following can
be done. Every day I keep track of wins and losses. I also keep track of
the wins and losses for the whole season. So in cell A1 I have total wins
for the year (cell B1 is total losses for year). Every day I add the new
wins to cell A1 and the new losses to cell B1. The wins and losses for each
day are setup in another sheet that has a bunch of formulas to decide the
wins and losses. This updates everyday whenever I add the data. Is there a
way to have my totals (cells A1 and B1) add the new values in? Every day the
new value overrides yesterdays value.

For example, say cell A1=20 and today there are 5 more wins to add (cell
C1). Is there a way to have cell A1=25 with manually doing it. The cell
that contains the 5 will change tomorrow so I can't just use A1+C1.

If you don't understand please say so and I will try to make it more
understandable. Thank you.