Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Trigger macro when nr of sheets changes

Here's one technique

Option Explicit

Dim NumSheets

Private Sub Workbook_Open()
NumSheets = ThisWorkbook.Sheets.Count
End Sub

Private Sub Workbook_SheetDeactivate(ByVal Sh As Object)
If ThisWorkbook.Sheets.Count < NumSheets Then
NumSheets = ThisWorkbook.Sheets.Count
'your code

'This is workbook event code.

HTH

Bob Phillips

"Sige" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi There,

I would like to trigger a maco when the nr of sheets in the active
workbook changes ...

Not: Private Sub Workbook_NewSheet(ByVal Sh As Object)

As this triggers only when a New ("Blank") Sheet is inserted.
But it should fire as well when I make a copy of an existing sheet(s).

Please?

Best Regards, Sige