Tony Kratowicz

I am hoping someone has some insight on this one.

There has to be a was to stop this dialog box from popping up every time.

"Tony Kratowicz" wrote in message
"Some of the files in this Web page aren't in the expected location. Do
you
want to download them anyway. If you'r sure the Web page is from a trusted
source, click yes."

Good Afternoon, I am receiving this message only on machines with
Microsoft
Excel 2003 installed. The application (Cognos Reportnet) renders their
data
in a web page using Excel but I receive a dialog box with the above
message
every time I click on the application link. I must click yes to view the
data. I have lowered every security setting I could find in an attempt to
locate the cause of this message. I also added the server as a trusted
source - still I receive the message.

Any help is preventing this mesage from popping up would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Tony