Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Lava[_8_] Lava[_8_] is offline

Default Find & Delete Duplicates across two Excel Worksheets

Thank you, thank you for your indirect help :)

I had a situation where I had to use a reference list to check th
validity of an inserted value. It was done before by means o
conditional formatting having a reference list on the same worksheet a
where the to-be-checked list was. No match meant the cell had to b
coloured red.

Your code was absolutely clear to understand and with som
modifications I made it work not to delete something on a value found
but to label something on no value found:

Code
If Application.CountIf(rngO, rngHR(i)) = 0 Then
rngHR(i, 1).Interior.ColorIndex =

Okay, end of my thanks :

--
Lav