Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
CFD[_6_] CFD[_6_] is offline

Default Disabling and re-enabling the AutoFilter from VBA

Hi all, I have some code which pastes data into a worksheet at the last
row of entered data. Unfortunately if the autofilter is enabled on the
worksheet, the last row it finds will be that last row displayed by the
auto filter.

I want to be able to turn the autofilter off temporarily, find the last
cell and paste the data, and then re-enable the autofilter with exactly
the same criteria it had before.

The Autofilter is not always enabled, so I can't just toggle it, and I
cannot for the life of me find the correct code to do it!

Any help would be greatly appriciated

--
CFD

CFD's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=27306