Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
asmenut asmenut is offline

Default Removing items from listbox

Thanks Bob.
I also had to remove the List_AddTo.ListIndex test and the CB Duplicates.
Works fine now. Gotta a new question for the group. Within the list box I
have a string "Bulletin Requested" that I need to highlight (Bold, red, etc)
to let the user know that this string will cause things to happen if it is
removed (i.e List_AddTo to List_AddFrom). This is the only string that needs
it. I tried loading the code for this in various locations (from the initial
spreadsheet read, to the Compare). Is there a way that I can do this?

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

I had to take out the test for cbDuplicates and the ListIndex tests for -1
to test it, but after doing so it worked fine for me.

Check that these values are not set incorrectly.

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"asmenut" wrote in message
I have (2) listboxes (List_AddTo - List_AddFrom). I have populated

List_AddTo
with values from a Spreadsheet range. The List_AddFrom listbox is

initially
populated from via VBA. I am having difficulty removing items from
List_AddFrom when they match List_AddTo items:

'Validate List_AddFrom Listbox with List_AddTo listbox and remove items as
necessary
If List_AddTo.ListIndex = -1 Then Exit Sub
If List_AddFrom.ListIndex = -1 Then Exit Sub
If Not cbDupicates Then
For i = 0 To List_AddTo.ListCount - 1
For j = 0 To List_AddFrom.ListCount - 1
If List_AddTo.list(i) = List_AddFrom.list(j) Then
List_AddFrom.RemoveItem j
End If
Next j
Next i