Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Bettergains Bettergains is offline

Default Rogue Admins

Hello:
How can I keep rogue admins from messing with my files when running the
macros? Under a separate thread to this discuss list, I noted that when my
system is unplugged from the lan, they work beautifully, but when hooked into
the lan the modules sputter, cough and stumble. I also continually find new
groups added to my local Folders, which I then delete. What appears to be
happening is the macros once fired run on an older version of the document,
not the current posted on the desktop. I have the file and module protected,
but the protection isn't available when opening & running the file. Any other
solutions to this? THis is probably a good question for the Exchange, AD and
NT ADmins group.

Thanks, Germaine