Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
pagelocator[_3_] pagelocator[_3_] is offline

Default Activex control button problem

I have been using the excel help to assign a macro to an Active
control button, but there seems to be an error. What the help says i
"right click on the selector handles on the control button and then us
the assign macro shortcut (assign macro or something very similar)
However when I right click on a selector handle, the only options I ge
which are remotely relevant are "view code", "properties", "comman
button object" and "format control". These don't allow an easy assig
macro process.

Why am I not getting what the help file says I should be getting?

Thankyou P

--
pagelocato
pagelocator's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=1650