Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Claus[_3_] Claus[_3_] is offline

Default MatchEntry for combobox added during runtime

Hi Patrick

Sorry i was'ent expressing myself clearly, but i've triede this and it
did'nt work.

Claus
"Patrick Molloy" skrev i en
meddelelse ...
in teh code below, I removed your lines to make the additions a bit
clearer...I hope!

Dim mycmd As ComboBox

Set mycmd = _
UserForm2.Controls.Add("Forms.combobox.1", KontrolNavn, True)
With mycmd

.MatchEntry = fmMatchEntryComplete
End With

"Claus" wrote:

Hi,

I hope one of you Gurus can help me on this one.

How can i set MatchEntry for this combobox ?

KontrolNavn = "Kontrol" & X + 1
Set mycmd = UserForm2.Controls.Add("Forms.combobox.1",
KontrolNavn,
True)
With mycmd
.Left = 170
.Top = 5 + X * 20
.Width = 100
.RowSource = Cells(Target.Row + X + 1, 4).Value
.Value = Cells(Target.Row + X + 1, Target.Column).Value
End With

Regards

Claus