Angelina Sun

Default Calendar template on Excel

It would be handy to have a calendar format/template on Excel. It should
allow free choice of start date, end date; hourly, daily, weekly, monthly or
yearly options - like the one under OUTLOOK. Alternatively maybe we can have
it as a chart choice.

Please let me know if it is available under Excel.

Thank you very much.

click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...et.f unctions