Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Fred[_26_] Fred[_26_] is offline

Default How to find the rows existing in one column but not the other?

Hi,
I have a first worksheet containing 22000 rows of names and 50 columns
of various data, and I have a second worksheet containing 16000 rows of
names without any data columns, the names in the second worksheet are
all in the first worksheet. Now I want to pick out those rows of names
with all the data columns in the first worksheet which are NOT contained
in the second worksheet, probably put them in a new worksheet. Please
help.

Best regards,
Fred Zheng