Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
MarianneR[_3_] MarianneR[_3_] is offline

Default VBA Beginner: Help with Checkboxes on created User Form

Ok, I'm really sorry that I'm so slow. And, I cannot tell you how much
I appreciate all the help.

I decided to go with the checkboxes. I have 9 of them. I've
successfully named them. Unfortunately, this is as far as I've
gotten.

One of my checkboxes is "Asthma." So, I've named it "ckbxAsthma" and
have added this code:

Private Sub ckbxAsthma_Click()
If ckbxAsthma.Value Then Range("R2") = "Asthma checked"

End Sub

I don't know if the R2 is right ~ or if any of it is right for that
matter. YIKES.

So, this is what I want to do: I want to be able to select the
checkbox "Asthma" and have that information jump into column R on
another spreadsheet. The text and list boxes work fine. But, I don't
quite understand how to define my checkbox and then have it dump into
my data sheet.

Again, I'm really sorry that I'm not grasping this.

--
MarianneR
MarianneR's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=6253