Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Edgar[_2_] Edgar[_2_] is offline

Default Verify the format of the content of a textbox included in a frame

I am using a UserForm to introduce data in an excel spreadsheet. I grouped
some TextBox into Frames in order to help the user to identify the data
required. Most of this data is numeric. I been trying to use the exit event
in order to validate the format of the data introduce, but when the textbox
is in a frame, the event seems not to be recognize. Is there a way that
allows to make the validation without having to eliminate the frame?

Thanks