Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Norman Jones Norman Jones is offline

Default copy userform input to cells

Hi Natanz

The iterartion sequence is that of the controls collection index values. If
ComboxBox1's value is being returned as the last value, this would suggest
that ComboBox1 was added to the Userforms controls after the other
comboboxes.

---
Regards,
Norman

"natanz" wrote in message
ups.com...
i asked in a followup question about the order in which the for loop
was working. it seemed like my comboboxes were not in the order i
expected, and i was getting bad results. Now upon further testing, i
find that the comboboxes are in a fine order, it just seems like the
.value of the first one is getting entered in the last cell, rather
than the first. so in my cells, i see the input of
combobox2,3,4.....combobox1. Is this normal, is there a way to change
this?