Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
natanz[_2_] natanz[_2_] is offline

Default copy userform input to cells

i asked in a followup question about the order in which the for loop
was working. it seemed like my comboboxes were not in the order i
expected, and i was getting bad results. Now upon further testing, i
find that the comboboxes are in a fine order, it just seems like the
..value of the first one is getting entered in the last cell, rather
than the first. so in my cells, i see the input of
combobox2,3,4.....combobox1. Is this normal, is there a way to change
this?