Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Daniel R. Young Daniel R. Young is offline

Default Macro with Drive-change?

Jim,
I am sorry, I am new to this, but what do you mean? If this product is on a
CD and can be used by mulitple computers, the drives may be different. Does
the Application.GetOpenFilename search for the file or something?

Thank you,
Dan

"Jim Rech" wrote:

Typically I ask the user where a file is when its local is not certain. For
example with Application.GetOpenFilename.

--
Jim