Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
funkymonkUK[_74_] funkymonkUK[_74_] is offline

Default manipulate string

hi

I got a string which is designed as follows XXXX/XX/XXXXX
X = numbers which a user has inputted. I have three textboxs whic
allow the user to only enter in the values like that.

I have the following

Sub test()
Activecell.value=textbox1.value & "/" & textbox2.value & "/
textbox3.value
End Sub

Now the problem is that I want to check the spreadsheet for this recor
which was created.

If it is found then my userform is updated to show the details. How d
I rectrieve the three bits of data and put them into the relevan
textboxs

--
funkymonkU
funkymonkUK's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=1813