Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
sa02000[_8_] sa02000[_8_] is offline

Default Macro

Dave, it works great. Thank you very much.

I apologize for caps in my original post. But I am not sure how you ha
capital letters in your post where as my post did not show capita
letters. I had no intention of being rude or shouting at anyone a
all.
I did try to make the part of my request bold so that it stands out an
makes it little easier to read.

Also, you got a macro for second request that I had in my origina
post. Here is the request again.

Parse through all the cells in column, lets say, “I” and if a cell ha
“#N/A” value then fill cell with some value or if a cell has somethin
else then do nothing and go to next cell or if cell is empty then stop

--
sa0200
sa02000's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=2774