Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
David McRitchie David McRitchie is offline

Default Macro

Hi ....,
I'm not going to read all of that capital letter stuff and parse it into
sentences, paragraphs etc. It looks like you are trying to simulate Fill Down
in an adjacent column -- if that is the case then take a look at
Filldown as a Macro solution (#filld)
http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/fillhand.htm#filld

I would certainly think that Excel Forum would include some newsgroup
etiquette since your are posting through them to the Microsoft hosted
newsgroups, All caps is never acceptable in any newsgroup I've been in,
it is extremely hard to read -- they may refer to as shouting -- but it is
extremely hard to read in any case.
---
HTH,

"sa02000" wrote ...

Can anybody please help me write a code to do this in excel macro? I
tried recording a macro while I was doing auto filter but that does not
work very well for a generic code. I am not copying my code to keep the
confusion away.

IN EACH CELL OF A COLUMN COPY THE FORMULA FROM PREVIOUS CELL (IN THE

[clipped]