Trevor Shuttleworth

Derek

glad you got an answer that worked for you ... courtesy of Debra.

Post back if you ever want to know how to use the VBA version. It's not as
difficult as it might seem at first. I have to say though, if you can get
by with formulae, it's probably best, particularly if other people use the
workbook.

Regards

"Derek Y via OfficeKB.com" wrote in message

Thats beautiful Debra. Thank You. Thank you also trevor, but it looks
like
what you wrote was vbase and I have no idea where I would even enter that
stuff or how to run it, etc.

Thanks\\

Debra Dalgleish wrote:
On Sheet 1, in cell A2, enter the formula:

=INDEX(Sheet2!$A$1:$A$20,MATCH(ROW(),Sheet2!$B$1:$ B$20,1))

Copy down to row 1000

Hello,

[quoted text clipped - 14 lines]
Thanks in advance,