Sandy Mann

"Ralphael1" wrote in message
oups.com...
G'day Anne:
Thanx love but you are talking to the OLD one that failed the class in
computer stupid 1. Yahoo Instant Messanger? naw, I don't think so.
Many, many thnaks for the help offer.
Ralphael, the OLD

Ralphael,

From Chip Pearson's page on connecting directly to the ms server:

AOL uses a proprietary news protocol, so an AOL member cannot connect
directly to the MS server using AOL's proprietary newsreader. However, an
AOL member should be able to use an NNTP newsreader after establishing an
Internet connection via AOL Link.

I've never used AOL so I cannot help you there but perhaps someone who has
will offer to talk you through it - it is certainly well worth it.

--
Best wishes

Sandy

Replace@mailinator with @tiscali.co.uk