Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
kaiser kaiser is offline

Default Make excel the active page

Hello,

I have a macro that takes the contents of a column of cells, opens a
word docuemtn, searches through the word document and replaces some of
the words that I specified in Cell A1 with the contents of A2.

The only problem is that the macro makes Word the active program while
the marco runs but I would rather have word as the active program for
while the macro runs...any way that I can force this excel to be the
program the user see's? or perhaps is there a way NOT to activate word
window as the excel window is already active?