Dave Peterson

Jan Karel (and others) did a very nice work on that!

(You should drop him a note. I know that he'd appreciate the comments.)

reddog9069 wrote:

After a solid 8+ hours of work I finally figured out how to do this
relatively simple task.

Dave you have no idea how helpful that name manager add-in was in
solving this task.

Thank you so much.

That name manager gives you so much information and can perform things
that I have no idea how to do through just the basic
insert-name-define dialog.

For anyone who is having problems with this I can provide a pretty good
explanation of the problem and the solution if you want it.

Thanks again.

--
reddog9069
reddog9069's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=24458