Posted to microsoft.public.scripting.vbscript,microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] karenmiddleol@yahoo.com is offline

Default How to create a self extracting zip file that starts excel with a macro

Hi Miyahn

Many thanks for taking time to clarify everything works fine the only
issue I have is I do not want to run the MakeSCab.vbs by right clicking
on it.

Is it possible I can specify c:\temp\scr which is the folder I am
packaging as an argument to MakeSCab.vbs and I want to create the
package by running MakeScab.vbs from command line.

Kindly, can you explain what I need to change in which code so I can
pass the folder to be packaged as a command line parameter.

Thanks
Karen