Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Cush Cush is offline

Default Displaying one userform from another

Perhaps you are not putting your code in the correct location:

1. Open your VB editor
2. Select Userform1
3. Dbl click on the command button to view the code for this button
4. Paste Norman Jones code in this module. It's not a normal module,
but rather a special kind of module that contains the code for the userform1
and associated controls, like buttons.

HTH

"CFD" wrote:

Ok, this is such a rediculously simple problem, I am almost too
embarrassed to ask. After searching high and low, I cannot for the life
of me figure out how to display one userform, when a user clicks on a
button in another?

A simple Userform2.show does not work- the code breaks with an "object
required" error.

I know I'm going to kick myself when I see the answer ... (can you
delete topics you stated yourself so i can hang my head in shame?)

--
CFD

CFD's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=27306
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=473653