Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
nixter nixter is offline

Default VBScript to pull html source code

I am running a script on a vendor's website and searching for missing images
(whereby the imagename is always a blank jpg named 'imageNA.jpg').

I have the logic to pull the actual site with variables handling the parts
of the URL - I am trying to grab the source code and logically step thru to
see which images are blank (this is for about 900,000 products).

Is there Excel vbscript to pull just the html source code out there?

thanks!!