Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Gary Keramidas[_4_] Gary Keramidas[_4_] is offline

Default VBA - Passing Cell Location To Variable

see if maybe creating a dynamic range will help you

http://www.contextures.com/xlNames01.html

--

Gary

"ajocius" wrote in
message ...

Group,
Lets assume I'm working in a spreadsheet that changes weekly.
There are numerous calculations, and a cell is selected. How do I
pass the cells location, for example B7 into a variable? This week the
location can be B7, but next week it could be B9. I don't know the
location after I run the macro presently. That is why I want to pass
it to a variable for later use. Its probably very simple, but for a
novice its pretty tough. TIA.

Tony

--
ajocius