Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Mike Fogleman Mike Fogleman is offline

Default Copy data from sheet 1 to sheet 2 based on day/date

Probably a simple loop down column B to determine which sheet to copy to
would do it. How is the "Day" sheet updated? Is it wiped clean with all new
data, or append new data to the bottom (or top)? If it is wiped clean is old
data included with the new data during the update? The answer will help to
write the code so that duplicate old data will not be copied again the next
time the macro is run.

Mike F
wrote in message
ups.com...
I have a workbook containing several worksheets, i have a "master"
worksheets called "Day" it has columns A to AR in B column i have a
range of dates for the year

I want to organise the data, i want to do this by copying the data to a
series of worksheets called "Monday", "Tuesday" right through to
"Sunday".

When I update my master worksheet "Day" I want the data to be
copied/updated to the corresponding worksheet e.g. if 10-Oct-05 is a
Monday copy/update the data to the "Monday" worksheet and so on right
through to Sunday.

Any ideas? macro or just general linking of cells?

I have tried everything i can think of!

Any help would be appreciated!

Jon