Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] jonpdavies@gmail.com is offline

Default Copy data from sheet 1 to sheet 2 based on day/date

I have a workbook containing several worksheets, i have a "master"
worksheets called "Day" it has columns A to AR in B column i have a
range of dates for the year

I want to organise the data, i want to do this by copying the data to a
series of worksheets called "Monday", "Tuesday" right through to
"Sunday".

When I update my master worksheet "Day" I want the data to be
copied/updated to the corresponding worksheet e.g. if 10-Oct-05 is a
Monday copy/update the data to the "Monday" worksheet and so on right
through to Sunday.

Any ideas? macro or just general linking of cells?

I have tried everything i can think of!

Any help would be appreciated!

Jon