Defoes Right Boot

Thanks Duke! There's some really clever people around here, which is a
godsend to us not so clever ones!

"Duke Carey" wrote:

Check out

"Defoes Right Boot" wrote:

I have a combo box which will give a different list depending on other
selections made by the user.

I have been able to generate the relevant list in a certain range of cells
(let's say column A) but the length of the list varies dramatically depending
on which list is active. It can be anywhere between 2 options and approx 150
options.

If the list is short I want to only show the two options in the list without
a long blank list below it. I have generated a cell which calculates the
number of options in the list but I can't work out how to integrate this into
the input range control on the combo box.

Can anyone help?

Thanks

Phil