Mike C.

Default Combine several spreadsheets for an emailmerge (perhaps using Acce

I would like to merge several spreadsheets (each with several tabs) into a
single table.

I know that I have some duplicate records, so I would like for the function
or process to remove duplicates.

I think it would be great if this could be accomplished using Access,
because first, I read somewhere that it is easier to use Access for this kind
of thing and second, I read that Access was better for email merge processes,
which is what I'm eventually using this table for.

Any information and guidance would really be appreciated. I'm using Office
2003.

Thanks!
Mike C.