Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
pog_g pog_g is offline

Default Sorting/Searching & returning data

I've created a spreadsheet to record timecard hours and am now trying t
create another sheet or entire workbook that extracts this information.
I have inserted Sheet1 as an example of how I want this information t
come out and would only want the entries of when the people actuall
worked (i.e. no blank entries).

The problem is that these spreadsheets are used each fortnight and th
information varies as each staff members hours and duties vary so th
formula/code would need to be a lot more dynamic than I am/know ho
to.

I know this could be a major thing but if anyone could help me or a
least point me in the right direction, it would be most appreciated.

Cheer

|Filename: Staff Pays.zip
|Download: http://www.excelforum.com/attachment.php?postid=3869

pog_