reddog9069

Thanks for the reply.

I have made a template with three worksheets...no problem.
Two of the sheets in the template, have sheet level named ranges like
you said.

So I can easily insert the template into a worksheet once, but the
second time I get errors saying all the names are already in the
workbook.

Here is what I do not understand. If I have a template with a single
sheet, and it has named ranges, then if I insert that template into
another worksheet multiple times, the named ranges have no conflict.

Each worksheet has individual versions of the same name, based on how I
rename the worksheet.

If you will try it with a single worksheet template and you will see
how that works.

In the meantime I will look at name manager and see if that can help
me.

Thanks

PS-I am using Excel 2003 if that makes any difference

--
reddog9069
reddog9069's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=24458