Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
William[_2_] William[_2_] is offline

Default copying PageSetup properties from one worksheet to another

Hi AC

Can you not copy the worksheet that has the page setup properties you want
to create and then clear the cells and any other irrelevant properties
within the copied sheet.

--

XL2003
Regards

William

"A C" wrote in message
Hi

Can someone tell me how to correctly copy the PageSetup properties from 1
worksheet to another. I would like to copy every property over but dont
want to write code listing every single property, I would like to do it
"automatically" in the code.

For example, will the following work properly?

myNewWorksheet.PageSetup = myOldWorksheet.PageSetup

Or is there a way to loop over the pageSetup properties?
eg
for each ??? in PageSetup
myNewWorksheet.PageSetup.???? = myOldWorksheet.PageSetup.???
next ???

Thanks